Below are our volunteer team members helping run this ministry smoothly to serve God.
|Vincent Manuel||Chief Executive Officer (CEO) and President|
|Jasintha Vincent||Vice President|
|Dr. Deva C. Doss||Chief Consultant and Seminar Director|
|Ps. Palmer Paramadhas||Coordinator – Atlanta, USA|
|Jeyarasa Maniekampillai||Coordinator – Development|
|Thavarajah Ponnudurai||Coordinator – Radio Distribution|
|Hannah Vincent||Administrator Support|
Other Supporting Members
|Rebeca David||Prayer Team|
|Brijita Pakiyanathan||Prayer Team|
|Maheswary Ammah||Prayer Team|
|Jasmine Jesuthasan||Prayer Team|
|Dency Susanna||Chidren's Ministry|
|Gladis Jessie||Chidren's Ministry|
|Percy Navaneetham||Chidren's Ministry|
|Lincy Soundram||Chidren's Ministry|
|Keziah Liza||Chidren's Ministry|
|Esther Blessie||Chidren's Ministry|
|Vintra Packianathan||Children Ministry Coordinator|
Join our team
Volunteer positions in our online broadcasting department are available for individuals who are fluent in either Tamil or English.
- Full training provided in a live broadcasting environment using professional equipment.
- Training provided until the volunteer is fully capable of managing a live environment as well as being technically proficient.
- Opportunities to meet world renowned speakers along with local Christian leaders.
- Gain valuable experience in a media ministry.
- A letter of reference following 1 year of volunteer service will be provided. Usable for college accreditation or experience.
While reporting directly report to the President (in Etobicoke, Ontario), the successful candidates will be responsible for various duties and should demonstrate a willingness to learn.
Submit your applications to firstname.lastname@example.org