Since the broadcast medium is significantly different from that of the pulpit – in that the broadcast medium is more constrained by time and its audience is wider than that of the pulpit, we recommend and monitor the duration of each program and make sure the content and the presentation of the program are tasteful, well-organized and suitable to the audience intended. We are committed to quality and, at the same time, we strive to lift up Jesus and Him crucified in all our programs.
- We strictly adhere to the time allocated to each program. If a program exceeds its time limit, it will be abruptly stopped to allow the next program to begin at its scheduled time.
- We recognize the Bible of the reformers consisting of 66 books as the only and final authority in the matters of the Christian faith and doctrines. Everything has to be tested by these Scriptures. (Isaiah 8:20)
- We are saved only by Grace and Grace alone. Sacraments or traditions or exercise of religious rites or devotion cannot enhance our salvation. (Ephesians 2:8)
- We uphold the platform of CHRIST AND CHRIST alone in all our programs. He is the Creator of the universe, the LAW Giver, Sustainer and Redeemer. He is fully divine and fully man. (John 1:1-3, 14, 30; 14:6: Hebrews 1:1-3; 1 Corinthians 10:4)
- We are led into all truth by Christ’s representative, the Holy Spirit, Who sympathizes with our weaknesses, sanctifies us, empowers us to preach the Gospel boldly, and restores Christ’s image in us. (John 14:16, 17;15:7-15; Acts 4:32; Romans 8:1-7, 26, 29)
- We are called and chosen to be like Jesus through the obedience of faith in Him. Secondly we are commissioned to go throughout the world to preach, baptize and disciple those who accept Christ as their sacrifice and intercessor, the Lord and God. (Matthew 28:18-20; 1 Peter 2:9; Hebrews 7:25; John 3:16)
- We cherish the freedom of choice God has given, since each person is individually account- able to God. (Revelation 2:7; John 3:16; Ezekiel 18:4; James 4:12)